Graphic Design Intern
UnifiEd is a community-led movement of parents, teachers, and friends of public schools, united around a shared goal: that every student in Chattanooga will have the opportunity to graduate prepared for a brilliant future. To create a better public education system, we need to be a better public. We believe that if citizens are informed about why education matters, what works in the classroom, and how anyone can help, then we can build better schools. We get involved in education by getting the public involved. Uniting parents, community members, teachers, and elected officials in support of students, so every child in our care has access to the best educational opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Design Intern for a part-time, paid internship beginning this May 2017. Applicants must have strong communication skills and be able to create digital images for social media accounts, website content and other marketing/communications materials. Qualified candidates will have some leadership experience, a positive attitude, a passion for advocacy work and be comfortable working in a flexible environment.
• Graphic design experience
• Proficiency in Photoshop or other design tool
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Should be comfortable creating content for social media, blog posts, and
• Creativity in design, communication, and problem solving
• Positive attitude, leadership skills, and willing to work in a team with a
solution based attitude
• Dedication to making lasting, positive change in the Hamilton County public
• Currently enrolled in college, preferably junior or senior year
• Must be able to commit to part-time employment from May through August 2017
Please email a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to email@example.com. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We encourage those interested to apply as soon as possible.